....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

1/26/2014

The New Year

The new year came, I am a bit late on the Happy New Years, but I and Hanna have been very busy.
It's already 2014, time flies by so fast you don't even have time too look by you.
The new year brought with itself new decisons. I decided to start this year with a blank page.
Since time goes by so fast I wanted to keep the memories with me. So I'm doing some major writing this year, so I will probably write more on this a blog.
As the new year came, it brought trends with it too.

For this new year I am  recommending being comfortable with your self and that means with the way you dress.
I think a hoodie is the best way to be comfortable but still yet stylish.

Thats all from the clothes, don't have any picks yet, it's still a new year.
I'm also recommending a book John Greens "The Fault in our stars"
The book is simply a masterpiece,the best book ever;
Thats all from me, till next time.
-Selena

No comments:

Post a Comment