....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/24/2014

Summer trends Part 1 : SHORTS

It sure has been really long since my last post. Well I'm back and ready to write. The sunshine has been blessing my life recently. And I can already smell summer.As my friend Lana Del Rey woulds say: "Those summer nights..". And with summer coming by, all new summer trends are also coming in. Shall we get started?



SHORTS
The must have of summer are shorts. There are all kinds of shorts in the market, while i find the greatest ones DIY. For summer I would recomend  floral print. You can't go wrong with a floral print and  you can also have ton of fun with. You can simply pair  with an ordinary shirt  include amazing jewelry and don't forgot heels. You get an awesome but simple outfit
And for that  special and dressy moment. Laced shorts are the best. But lets face it lace shorts are always the best . Lace is my match made in heaven. You can have those cute pinkish laced shorts, or those white laced, and many others. Pair with a a blouse, recomend blue for the summer, again heels. And your beautiful.





Since summer is still not here , this is just part 1, expect more and bigger. I'll even let you in my collection. 
Stay tune, love Selena.


No comments:

Post a Comment