....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/06/2013

About me

Hii guys, My name is Hanna, I just wanted to tell you something about myself...
I'm 14, I'm from Croatia, my best friend is Selena and I'm sharing this account with her.
I'm a belieber, well I think I'm more then just a belieber because I really don't care about justin's fame and is he rich or not, He is the reason why I started believing in my dreams.
Sometimes I cry because of him because I think I'll never meet him...cuz he's never been in croatia :(

I'm obsessed with the USA,...
My dream is to live in Los Angeles, idk why... I just love that place, although I've never been there :/
Life in Croatia is so boring...
I live for the day when I'm gonna move.

Some people think that I espect too much from life, but I just wanna live my dream and have fun.
I don't want to waste my life...

I wear make up because I think I'm ugly without it lol. But not a lot of make up.

Sometimes I just cry at night and I can't sleep.
I'll be honest, I hate my life.
And I just cry, every day... I think I have mild depression.. but nobody have noticed yet.

I want a tatto but my parents are like http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8a8c4l5lJ1rx6ay1o1_500.gif

I don't have a brother or a sister, so I feel lonely sometimes....

I may seem happy but I'm not..
I cover everything up with ''I'm fine''
Music is my only escape.

I hate liars, but I lie...

I like looking at the stars.. *_*

I'm not popular and I don't have a lot of friends...

I can't wait for summer to come.

I hate my school and people who are there..

Other celebs I like: Austin Mahone, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Beyonce, 1D, Carly Rae Jepsen, Jaden Smith.. etc..



If you want to know how I look like...well, I have brown eyes, brown hair, I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny either.. and I'm ugly :)


Idk what to say anymore... so... that's all..














No comments:

Post a Comment