....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/30/2013

Fashion Report

                                MY MAY FASHION  REPORT 


 1. The Cross 
While you we're waking down the street you seen this t-shirts, am i right?
The cross t-shirt it's in this season, it's kind of cool, and it makes you look more serious , i like it but it's not my style, you can buy it any store


MY MAY CRAZY FOR THIS ITEM :

BRALET *__*

 SO i'M REALLY CRAZY FOR THE BRALET, CUS IT'S PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER, YOU CAN GO TO THE BEACH ,SOME FANCY PLACE, IT'S PERFECT, A HIT OF THE SEASON <3

 YOU CAN PAIR IT WITH A HIGH WAISTED SKIRT OR SHORTS 

MAKEUP!!



 I love this shade, don't you?

 I just love this mascara, it gives everything that they promise(loreal) <3

 I love the max factor cc cream it's amazing, it covers everything, love it




THIS WAS MY MAY FAVS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT POST ! <3


-SELENA






2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy the bralet galaxy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute, I like your store of collection. Your pic is really cool and the acessoried are also very nice. You can also visit here http://www.spectoworld.com/colored-contact-lens

    ReplyDelete