....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/07/2013

It's a little childhood story

So i decided to share with you guys my little childhood story ;)

Star in the dark

When I was little i found a peace of a kind of paper that shines in the dark shaped like a star, and i decided to put it on my wall, so that every night when I feel scary or sad, I could just look up and see that star shining right upon me, and I would have known that everything will be alright. There where days that i couldn't see the star, i would just tried to searched it  in the dark, no luck, and the days and years would have past! I would have forgotten about the star.One day i woke up in the middle of the night feeling sad, i looked up and I saw that forgotten star shining again ;) The moment I saw the star , a smile came to my face , and i just went to sleep, shining beneath the star. Since that day every slept night was with my shining star ;) 


-Selena



No comments:

Post a Comment