....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/07/2013

Imagine Justin Bieber

One day you where standing at the mirror getting dressed for the Justin Bieber concert, as you were finishing the last touches with your makeup set.You stop for a minute and look up the mirror reflection, a tear slides upon your face, while  thinking  about seeing him again , after that summer you and  Justin had, suddenly , you have a flashback.

*last summer*

After finishing your daily   listen to Justin,you call up your friend, asking her if she would go to the beach with you, she says yes.You proudly put on your new bathing suit , pick up your bag, and go to the beach.
"Hey"(friends name), you say happy.
"You look happy",(friends name) says.
"I have a feeling this is the summer i will to change everything", says .
"Okay", looks at her strangely.
You to head to the beach, and go to find a seat
*that time on the other side of the beach*

Crazy beliebers are jumping on Justin, as he tries to ask them nicely he has to go.
His bodyguards, try to protect him, no luck, Justin is lost in the sea of crazy beliebers, who knows what can happen to him?
On his luck he manages tho crawl beneath them, without them noticing him. He takes a mask , type that burglars wear, hoping that they won't notice him.  He runs away to the other side,While walking  he dreams, for a normal day just for once , without the stress,and the screaming , he bumps into (your name), and accidentally grabs her hand, she tries to scream: You're ( a thief), got's cut off before finishing a sentence.
Justin(thinking she knows who he is) covers her mouth  afraid of the mob of beliebers and drags  her into the hidden street.


"I don't have any money", says (your name) while cold sweet leaking through her body, as it shakes scared.
"What I'm not a robber", says calmly hoping she won't discover who he is.
"Please , i have nothing worth on me", says still shaking from the fear.
"I'm not going to rob you believe me", says.
"Buuuuuuuut", says stuttering, yoooouur maaasssk annd youuuu graaabed mee.
"I accidentally grabed you, sorry if I scared you".
"Why are you wearing the mask then"? asks (your name).
"Because.....", thinks Justin, "I'm ugly", says by chance.
"Don't worry you can't be as half ugly as me"- says with a smile on her face.
"Your not ugly", says Justin admiring her face.
"You don't have to lie, but why do you think your ugly?
"Long story", says Justin quickly.
"I have time", says (your name)
"Oh....", Justin thinks everything he wants in life but because of fame he cant' have, and just says everything covering it up with the "ugly","I hate that I can walk down the street, and not be stared by other people, I hate that all the time people just scream at me, I hate sometimes people stalk me because of my fam.... I mean ugliness, I just hate feeling I have been cut off from the normal because of one thing, Iiii..., just,want to be normal, and I want real people to stay by my side because of me", says Justin with a disappointing look in his eye.
"Don't worry I will stay!" says (your name) to a stranger she just made with full trust.
"I don't understand", says not expecting a so kind creature.
"You need a real friend, I have met you just now, but i feel I can trust, only thing I can say to you I can be here for you! NOW!", says (your name) with a smile at her face.
"Your (beautiful), tries to say Justin, "Real", gets cut off by (your name), as Justin  just start staring in her beautiful (brown,blue,green) eyes just looking in her beautiful lion eyes, watching her spark, he asks:"Would you mind going on a date with me, I mean...", says Justin just watching her moves.
"Never say never, right?",says (your name) smiling, "I would love to go on a date with you", says (your name)



What will happen on YOUR date you will find out soon!
Please don't copy, It was truly written by me <3

-Selena

1 comment: