....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/06/2013

Fashion Lover

I just needed to write one more post about fashion so stay tuned its going to be fun ;)



SUMMER DRESSES

So for this summer I'm really liking this dress 
(i do not own this picture) It has a great floral pattern but not so much and its perfectly harmonized with the pink skirt! Big yes for the summer



SUMMER SHORTS


( i do not own this picture)  This summer I'm loving this shorts , cus im a big fun of rivet and this pink ombre effect makes it really special for this summer , if your into pink(I LOVE PINK!) 


SUMMER T-SHIRT


(i do not own this picture)
This summer i really like the DIY Fashion Bow Back T-shirt , its simple but kin of crazy and sexy , so i'll be wearing this t-shirt a lot this summer. 
This is it from me , till my next post, bye ;)


-SELENA











No comments:

Post a Comment