....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/08/2013

Prom dresses

So prom will be here soon so i wanted to post to you guys some perfect prom dresses, so you can impress your guys ;)


1.Short and Cute

 For all of you guys , that like me like the short dresses , but still cute, girly way, for me this is perfect, i love the wave on the dress and the belt is super cute.


2.Barbie
For all those girls, that love pink and more like Barbie, this is the perfect dress, this is for my style too much, but I know there are many pink lover who will really enjoy this outfit ;)

3.Mermaid dress
 For the girls, that like blue, and are into the mermaid style, this is a type a dress for you, there are many types of mermaid style, but i chose this outfit cus it makes it simple, but still makes you will like a princess.

3.Princess 
 For the ones who want to look like a princess this is the perfect dress, it's not too much but you still end up looking like a goddess.

I hope you enjoyed my post, comment bellow on what you think ;) 




1 comment: