....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/07/2013

Summer Perfect Date Dress

So if you read the title you now what I will  write about!I will show you some great date dresses , and the for me the perfect one ;)

 This outfit is perfect for the night in the disco or for dinner, it's for some special date, or you just want to look your best, i don't like the color of the shoes, so i would pick different.


 This is not a dress , but i needed to show you guys, this outfit is so mee, i love it, it's for the more casual people, who still wanna look there best and hot, the shirt with the floral print it's just beautiful, and the shorts are so cute, so i will be probably rocking this outfit in the summer very much ;)


  I love this outfit, cus im in love with the pacsun kylie and kendall jenner collection , i fell in love with the skirt, and the top, and this summer that style of top is a hit so be sure to buy it.



 For me this is the perfect summer date dress, I love the tots on the dress and the heart shape, little purse is so cute, and it's for a day in summer, beach, it's everything so i can't wait to buy this outfit,cus for me it's just perfection .

-Selena





No comments:

Post a Comment