....

....
Read the blog and enjoy

4/06/2013

Style Report

I'm again telling you all the runway summer hit for now. ;)

(i do not own this picture)
I think this outfit is perfect for the day in the sun, its casual but still pretty cool, i just love the pink t-shirt, tell me in the comments what do you think ;)

(i do not own this picture) So I'm in love with the street style and the usa pattern, so i think this outfit is perfect for all of guys who love that street style,the sunglasses are so cute but the best think is the bag , spacious and hot, what every girl needs

(i do not own this picture) On the runway there were found many styles,these are some of them, all 3 pictures are not my favs for april  but cus im a little more casual the on in the middle is super cute without the hat;)


(i do not own this picture) For me this is the perfect beach dress , for the beach or if your going somewhere casual it'j just perfect simple, and you can pair it with some 
jewelry(something blue , would really pop the outfit)


-Selena




No comments:

Post a Comment